Before rotating equipment’s alignment can occur, all parameters must be investigated and calculated. Examples of this are thermal growth, static and dynamic shaft movements, dynamic movements and/or deformations of components.
OSA offers the following services:
- Shaft alignment gap and sag calculations and analyses
- Bearing reaction force calculation services
- Thermal growth calculation services
- Relative hull deformation calculation services
- Dynamic movement/deformation calculation services
- Engineering of chocking plans, including the approval of the related classification society
- New build and repair propulsion shaft alignment manuals, including advise, essential notices and alignment reports
- Troubleshooting services related to vibration problems
Ready to help
On Site Alignment is ready to help with all of your engineering issues. We’ll come to you for any necessary machinery anywhere you are.